Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quick Curve Ruler


Do you have your ruler yet?
I have my first block made for Jenny's Urban Nine Patch Quilt Along and I am really impressed with her Quick Curve Ruler.  I chose to use three soft colors and make a baby quilt using nine of these blocks and I might even try dyeing some flannel for the backing. I enjoy sewing curves and found this method so much fun and the design options are endless. I have a pile of bright batik fabrics ready to be cut next using Jenny's ruler and Urban Abacus pattern.  Check out Jenny's ruler on her website and see all the wonderful patterns she as to offer.


* This isn't an advertisement, I'm just a happy customer*

9 comments:

  1. very pretty block it will make a great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also waiting at the mailbox on the quiche curve ruler ...
    Looking forward to it coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used for your block. I plan on starting mine soon too. This is an awesome ruler. I've made several items already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kathy! I'm so glad you finally got to play with it! You were right...about this quilt along, it's putting the ruler to use and sparking lot's of interest too! LOVE YOUR BLOCK OUT IN THE SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prettiest block ever!!! I've been wanting to order Jenny's ruler. I may just have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that ruler is AWESOME. I will be getting it after we move.

    Hey, I just chose you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Pretty sure I saw that somebody else has, also, so you're getting a fun Two-For-One deal! ;D

    http://whatahootquilts.blogspot.com/2012/02/loving-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fabulous block - and looks like a great cutter. Hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fabulous block - and looks like a great cutter! Hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope... don't have my quick curve ruler yet but this posting has got me jumping up and down to get my order in right away! G

    ReplyDelete