Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrappy Quilts


I just finished quilting a couple of scrappy quilts that belong to Helen.  She is working hard on using up her scraps and has put together some really pretty quilts...all from her stash.   I used the Wildflower panto in the center, did loops in the pieced border and Cross Hatching in the large 10" outer border.


The second quilt is made with even smaller pieces than the first quilt!  I did my free hand 3's and E's in the center and Cross Hatching in the outer border.


3 comments:

  1. That's being creative! It is not the size that counts, Helen has a lovely design even with tiny pieces. It gives me an idea how to use my large stash of leftover fabrics. Love the quilting, Kathy. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work! It makes me want to take a stab at long-arm quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Need to get that one and that one!

    ReplyDelete