Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jingle

 raffle1

This is our guilds November Craft Sale Raffle quilt.  Every fall we make a Christmas/winter themed quilt to raffle as a raise funds for our guild. It’s a one day raffle which really helps the ticket sales as the idea of ‘draw today’ really appeals to ticket buyers.   We purchase a fabric collection called Jingle by Robert Kaufman which is a fun, bright Christmas themed fabric as well as Kona White.  Our guild has a GO cutter so we used the Isosceles Triangle die to cut out all the fabrics.  We used a simple layout to frame each fabric in white.

raffle4

The panto design is called Flurry.

raffle5

Seems strange to take pictures of this quilt in the summer, needs a bit of snow in the background doesn’t it?  :)

raffle2

Don’t forget to enter into my Giveaway that’s going on now here.  The draw will be on Friday, Sept 6 at noon so you still have a day to enter.

7 comments:

  1. This looks so good finished! I look forward to being there to sell tickets on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - Love that panto! I have ordered a couple of Christmas quilt kits and will have to keep that one in mind. Its perfect! Is there a panto that has a holly and berries motif? That would also be of interest.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love it and that panto is so cool on this quilt. I agree with you... you need snow for pictures of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Another way to use up christmas scaps!! But I do have a question. I made a baby quilt for my nephew after I saw your post awhile ago, I had my husband make a plexiglass template to the exact size that is on the template, but my seams were larger than an 1/4" did have any hints on what I did wrong???
    And it is never to early for x-mas!

    ReplyDelete