Friday, October 11, 2019

Third Round Robin - Fourth Round


Its been a while since I shared photos from our Round Robin project as we had to put a delay on our activity as Bronwyn fell and broke her wrist in July.  I'm happy to report that her wrist is almost healed and she has been given the green light to use a rotary cutter again!    
So my last post about our Round Robin was back in May here, and I shared that our next Round was going to be Curved blocks so here they are.  Mine is the one above and I used the Quick Curve Ruler to make the Chic Sisters block. I used a scrappy background of low volume beige and alternated the focus fabric in the blades.

The next is Bronwyn's block.  She did a Concentric Circle design.


 
 Lori did a fractured circle and used our focus fabric in the spaces.


Desley did a twist on the Card Trick block and added the circles to the centers of the squares.


Our last round is due November 1 and the theme is Flowers.

1 comment:

  1. lots of curves everywhere, those arcs in yours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete