Thursday, October 8, 2020

Wonderful Woodland Quilt


  Shelly made this fun Wonderful Woodland quilt, the pattern is by Art East Quilting Co.  I quilted it with free hand Wood Grain quilting, used beige So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.



Shelly brought a really fun backing fabric called "The Outdoorsy Type" by The Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection 2007.  Had a good laugh when I saw what she sent, it was perfect for this quilt!


Okay here is another picture of the back. :)




5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun quilt and that backing is just the perfect surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt to get to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! That bear in the corner is precious! The backing is super fun! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt. Love the backing...ha ha. The quilting looks great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt! I think it may be on my next to do list!

    ReplyDelete