Saturday, November 22, 2014

Alternate Routes #7

trina4

This is Trina’s version of our Highway 10 Designs Alternate Routes quilt pattern.   She used one of the 20 layouts in our pattern and I had not seen this layout done yet.   This quilt is for her husband, who did a great job picking fabric, and it will be going all the way to Peru where he is working now!   We discussed pantograph designs and decided on Ebb and Flow to keep with a more modern feel.  Used Quilters Dream Blend batting and charcoal gray So Fine thread.

trina3trina5trina7trina6trina1

9 comments:

  1. I really like this layout. and the fabric choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... I love this layout as well. So many options. I hope he enjoys it in Peru :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely especially against the snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty (even in the snow!) and I love the panto chosen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colors are great and the simple quilting is all that it needed. Let all that intricate piecing shine! Great job Trina and Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say that this was the hardest quilt I have ever done! well worth the effort.. Also this was a case of should have read the pattern!

    ReplyDelete