Monday, November 26, 2018

New Highway 10 Designs Pattern - Roundabout

round1
Lori and I are excited to share our latest Highway 10 Designs pattern – Roundabout.  The pattern includes instructions to make 6 placemats and two table runners that work well on a round or oval table.  The placemats and Elongated Runner can easily be customized in length to fit your table size using our simple formula! It is very simple, trust us! :)

round4
I made my Roundabout samples with pretty blue and grey batik fabrics and custom quilted  with grey thread.  This is a fast and fun project that you can quilt up easily yourself.
You will need a 60 degree ruler, minimum 7”, for this pattern.   

round3
For wholesale inquiries send us an email at highway10designs@mymts.net

Roundabout cover
As you can see this Hexi runner was inspired by our Lug Nuts pattern.

round2round5
It was quite a challenge to find a round table to take photos for the cover shot as I do not own a round table.  Then I remembered that there was a round picnic table on one of the community decks in Emo along the waterfront.  And to my pleasant surprise there was an umbrella in the table that matched the placemats I made!  I couldn’t have planned it better!  And yes these pictures were taken back in September.
round6
Lori made this purple set for her daughter to go on her table for her new apartment.   The pattern also includes bonus instructions for a single Hexi table center.   You can check out Lori’s blog post as she gets into more detail about how many placemats work on different sizes of tables.

Kround
And here is the table with the leaf to make an oval table with the Hexi runner in the center.

koval
Lori and I were able to test the pattern at Keystone Quilts retreat in Winnipeg in September.  A few ladies took our afternoon class and here are the results.  Love seeing all the different fabrics quilters choose for their projects.
There were a few more but they were camera shy!

roundaboutclass

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, girls! And I want green leaves on my trees like in your photo. I am going to sew my last set of strip sets today on Lugnuts and hopefully get a whole bunch of half blocks sewn together. Its coming along so nicely, Kathy and thanks for your help with the colour variations. I'll send a pic or two later today. Tracey

    ReplyDelete