Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Quilter Magazine


Okay, i promise this will be the last time i mention the Northcott Challenge (on my blog) but the new Quilter magazine is out and it has the pictures of the winners.


This week I have been meandering some baby quilts so that is why i haven't posted any quilt pictures, you've seen my meander and it always looks the same. I also had a day where i had NOTHING to quilt (i'm waiting on a thread order) and i didn't realize how lost i would feel. I ended up baking (and eating) all day so we can't have than happen again :)

Got my haircut today but as always it turned out nothing like i hoped... you know shiny, thick and gorgeous....LOL. Guess i'm stuck with what i got until i find that magic potion.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kathy and Lori. We are so lucky to have such talented people in our guild.

    ReplyDelete