Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

Well it has been a great first 3 months, 32 quilts in total... and 5 were mine :)
I want to thank you all for your support and encouraging words. To those of you that put your trust in me to quilt your quilts while i was just getting to know my new machine THANK-YOU! I also really appreciate the fact that you are all great piecers and that makes my job so much easier :)

I'm off to Winnipeg with my boys for Spring Break. Wish it was Mexico....where some of my friends are going (you know who you are)...but the sloppy, flooded streets of Wpg await!

6 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip! Let's see what treasures you bring home!! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Kathy. Sometime just being away is a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What interesting things did you bring home?? E's mom unloaded the quilt and it arrived safe and sound.. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy, beautiful Blog, and very nice work. I love the idea of the Plexi glass sheet, might adopt it. Don't float away in Winnipeg, I am still snowed in here in Big River.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck and much success with your Business.

    ReplyDelete