This is Rae's Mystery quilt that our guild did in 2009. I went back and counted how many of these mystery's I have quilted and the number is 12. The quilt I posted last time was going to be the backing for this quilt but when she brought the two pieces to a guild meeting we talked her into make two quilts and not use the other one for the backing. So since we changed the plan on her she then decided that a snow dyed backing on both would be the answer. I'm was all for that and happy to oblige.
I quilted this one free hand and did my 3's and E's in the center and a teardrop shape in the border.
I used Lava orange thread and Dream Blend batting.
And now to show you the whole snow dyed backing that was used on this quilt and I last showed you covered in snow.