Sunday, January 15, 2017

Big City Friends

sd

This is Sandra’s Big City Friends quilt and she made it for her little granddaughter.   You can find the fabrics and pattern as a kit here.   The panels in this collection are very cute and it even included a border design that go on the top and bottom.  I quilted it with the Happy Times pantograph, used white So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.

sd2

The backing is just as sweet as the front!

sd5sd4

I am now working on a custom Metro Hoops quilt that I hope to finish before I have to leave for a teaching gig at Fabriculous in Gimli, MB.  I am teaching a Free Motion Class on domestic machines at their retreat on Saturday, January 21.   I hear there are a few spots left so if you are interested please contact their shop!  All the info about the class is on their Facebook page.     

sd7

2 comments:

  1. The backing is fabulous. And the border, what a stunning quilt. That is a long drive to the retreat, or do you fly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable and the Happy Times panto was the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete