Sunday, January 15, 2017

Big City Friends

sd
This is Sandra’s Big City Friends quilt and she made it for her little granddaughter.    The panels in this collection are very cute and it even included a border design that go on the top and bottom.  I quilted it with the Happy Times pantograph, used white So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.
sd2
The backing is just as sweet as the front!
sd5sd4
I am now working on a custom Metro Hoops quilt that I hope to finish before I have to leave for a teaching gig at Fabriculous in Gimli, MB.  I am teaching a Free Motion Class on domestic machines at their retreat on Saturday, January 21.   I hear there are a few spots left so if you are interested please contact their shop!  All the info about the class is on their Facebook page.     
sd7

2 comments:

  1. The backing is fabulous. And the border, what a stunning quilt. That is a long drive to the retreat, or do you fly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable and the Happy Times panto was the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete