Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Norway Quilt

lf1

This is Lynn’s Norway Quilt and the pattern is by Thimble Blossoms.   The blocks are a very large 26” square and the final quilt measures 78” square.  The fabric is a Lucien line called L’s Modern Basics and the background is a white on white leaf print.

lf2lf3

Lynn asked for Bora Bora for the pantograph, Dream Puff batting and white So Fine thread.   She brought a beautiful teal Cuddle backing so that with the Puff batting makes a very cuddly quilt!

lf5lf7

I think Norway looks right at home on a frozen Canadian lake!

lf6

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt. I would like to make this also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Kathy! Your photos really show off the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilt, that cuddle backing is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pattern, and I can see some imagery in it, the blocks to me are like "Inukshuk" figures holding hands. Or am I reading too much into it as it sits on an icy perfect setting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt! Best regards from Norway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to saw it is very unique looking. The quilting creates such another feel as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very pretty pattern and quilt and of course it looks at home in all that ice and snow.

    ReplyDelete