Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Two Quilts, Same Pattern

jt1

I am sharing two of Jo Ann’s quilts in this blog post.  Both are made with the same pattern ( sorry she couldn’t remember the name of the pattern) but they look very different as they are made with different fabrics.   First one is made with Cantik Batiks Nunavut Gemstone bundle plus yardage.  I chose Ebb and Flow for the panto, used light beige So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.

jt2jt3jt4jt5

The second quilt is made with a purple fabrics and I used a feminine panto called Bountiful Feathers.   Light purple So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.

jt6jt7jt8

jt9

6 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty! I really like that Ebb and Flow quilting, it's so soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my choice for colour, but it shows how different other fabrics make to a pattern. As always, superb photo shoot settings. Enjoy and make the most of them there while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the first one! I always enjoy your photographic spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both quite beautiful, and like you said, the same, yet so different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a BQ pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, please go back and ask her if she remembers the name of the pattern! It's a really nice modern one and I love that it has a little bit of curve in it too, both quilts are really unusual and interesting.

    ReplyDelete