Saturday, November 16, 2019

Third Round Robin - Final Round


Here is the last round of our Third Round Robin!  The theme this round was 'flowers'.  I chose do fusible machine applique and had created a template to cut all my petal shapes out. 


Bronwyn all wowed us with her tiny hexagon flowers! I do believe they are hand pieced and appliqued as that is something she enjoys doing.


Desley made a lovely pieced flower block in pinks and greens and I love the pop of green in the sashing.


Lori made this positive/negative style flower block and machine appliqued the petals and stem. That was a great use of our focus fabric.

So now two sets of Lori's and my blocks are in the mail traveling over seas to Australia and two sets of Bronwyns and Desley's blocks are on there way to Canada. We will all have 20 of the same blocks to make a quilt top with and have until the end of May to piece our tops. Deadlines can be a good motivator.   I have a feeling they will all look different when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment