Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mystery Quilt #10 and a Look Back


This is Phyl's Mystery quilt and her autumn fabrics are good representation of the fall colours we are surrounded by right now.  I used a brown variegated Lava thread and the Curlz panto, the same one I used on the guild Bargello quilt but this time I see a windy design to go with her autumn colours and leaf print fabrics.


I thought since I am up to number ten on quilting the guild members Mystery quilts I would do a recap of all the quilts to show you how different one pattern can look done up in different fabrics. 
*edited to add a reminder that the pattern we used is called Stars for Audrey and it is not designed as a mystery, we just turned it into one*

Alene - Feather Curls
Maxine - Plush
Rae - Custom
Lynn - Taro
Evelyn - Custom
Eileen - Starlight
Marg - Whirlygig
Sasheen - Spiral Squares
Yvonne - Hollyberry
Phyl - Curlz

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts - and each so different! Just goes to show you how each quilt is a unique work! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each look so different from one another. All beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have already answered this but who is the designer of this mystery? I meet with a group monthly and in December we tackle a mystery...this sure would be a fun one. Thanks for showing them all together.

    ReplyDelete