Monday, June 18, 2012

Bali Love Song #2 and #3



This is Sheri's Bali Love Song quilt and she used the Coconut Bali Pop to make it.  Looks so yummy!!  


She wanted Edge to Edge quilting so we choice the Mimosa panto for the design.


I used a brown Lava variegated thread for the top, brown Bottom Line on the back and Dream Blend Batting.


I love the batik backing Sheri chose for this quilt!!


She actually brought me two Bali Love Song quilts to do and this pink one is going to be a gift, she is keeping the Coconut one for herself!  I don't think I could part with that one either!!


I used the Double Plume panto for the quilting design and pinkish gray Lava thread.


I have quilted this quilt before and you can see how I custom quilted it here.  You'll also find a link to the free Hoffman pattern Bali Love Song in that post as well.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, hard to part with either of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those photos you take on the dock by the water...like the coconut bali pop quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out great! And I am so envious of your setting to photograph your quilts in....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purdy, purdy! I love the custom quilt you'd done previously and how you set out the border so nicely too. I too love your photography! Gorgeous country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschön. Tolle Farben und super Muster.
    Ich bin begeistert.
    Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete