Wednesday, June 29, 2016

City Slicker #5

lf1

This is Lynn’s City Slicker quilt which is one of our Highway 10 Designs patterns.  She used the Key Lime Bali Pop and a light green batik background.  Lynn requested her favorite pantograph, Bayside and Quilters Dream Blend batting.  I also used a light green So Fine thread.

lf2lf3lf4

This is my last quilt for June and I’m looking forward to my two month summer break. I have already been playing with some fabric dyeing and have a few personal projects that I’ll be sharing over the summer. 

lf5

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabric selections, and I love the way they form a cross in every block.Lovely quilting again, as always.Enjoy your summer break, we are definitely in winter here, snow falling about1.5 hours north of us, and we have a cold wind. Good time to be inside and sew,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, both the quilt and the quilting!

    ReplyDelete