Thursday, September 6, 2018

Lug Nuts Class

class

September is here and I’m back to work!  I was invited to teach our Highway 10 Designs Lug Nuts pattern to a group of quilters in Sioux Narrows, ON on Tuesday.  It was a really fun day meeting new quilters in the area and I always love to see all the different fabrics they pick for their projects!  Since it was a one day class we decided to just make a large table runner using three Hexagons from the pattern.

I have a clients quilt loaded on the machine and should be back to regular blog postings soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. A great variety of fabrics, and they all look like it was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is over!! Get back to work!! LOL
    I really like the ivory sashing on that block with the blue and brown. One day I will make Lugnuts!

    ReplyDelete