Thursday, December 12, 2019

Wintergreen Quilt



This is Coleen's Wintergreen quilt and you can find the pattern for free at All People Quilt.   She used duck and fish fabrics for the focus and blue and teal for the setting squares that have a water feel.  This made by choice for a panto easy, it had to be Ripples! I used blue So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.



Coleen bought the backing from me, I do carry a few wide cotton backs and this one is by Northcott called Canvas in a shade of beige.


I currently have 4 wide backs in stock for my longarm clients.  The top two are Essences by Northcott and the bottom two are Canvas by Northcott.




Have to share a few photos I took down at the river today.   Its been quite cold, got down to -28'c the other night, some of the river froze over but the strong current created this beautiful sight!






2 comments:

  1. Well I guess you won't be skating on that! I enjoy all you're nature pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that frozen stuff is amazing. Ripples galore,and the quilt, a true beauty, the more I looked, the more I really like the design and those colours.

    ReplyDelete