Thursday, August 6, 2020

North Stars Quilt #2

I finished quilting the second North Stars Quilt and used the same panto as on the first one, Bora Bora. I still have to put the binding on but don't have anything in my stash that will work besides the grey I used in the background. I might use that but not sure yet.
These blocks were so much fun to make, lots of work but a great project to take to retreats and my weekly sew days. I still have the owl block to quilt to make into a wall hanging. I'm glad I decided to make two quilt instead of one big one.

3 comments:

  1. Love the silver fox you put in! Don't have any left over of his nor the walrus fabrics? scrap piece them to make a binding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace sign an 1960 1970 look is what I'm in love with. Have you ever made one?

    ReplyDelete