Friday, August 14, 2020

Owen the Owl

 


I have been making great progress on my UFO's this week and finished the binding on my Owen the Owl wall hanging this morning.  This was the last block from the North Stars Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman that I started back in Oct, 2019.


I had not purchased any binding fabric for this project to had to steal some fabric from another future project bin so hope that doesn't cause me issues down the road. ;)


Wall hanging are fun to photograph as you can pin them to anything!


The North Stars Quilt was a fun one to make and now I can start to think about my next big project.


Last night was had a wicked storm with wonderful lightening to photograph.  




6 comments:

  1. This is just stunning. I could see this as a baby quilt. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the pattern that I could purchase or as a kit?
    Thanks,
    Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked for this pattern and cannot locate it - EH does not have it on her website or shop. Can you refer
    me to where you purchased it? Thank you, Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The North Stars pattern it is on Elizabeths website, paper book or PDF download. It is also on Amazon in paper version.

      Delete