Friday, October 5, 2018

Quiltmaker’s Garden

mw1

This is Mary Jo’s Quiltmaker’s Garden quilt and you can find the pattern for sale here at The Quilting Company.  Mary Jo asked for custom quilting and I had fun adding a light custom touch to her quilt. I used a light beige MicroQuilter 100wt thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.  Its been raining a lot here so had to get out my photography stand to get a nice full shot of the quilt.

mw2

mw5

mw6

I used a stencil on the watering can to add a fun detail.

mw7mw8mw9mw10mw11mw4

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics and pattern; your quilting makes the quilt really spectacular! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You added so many great textures to the quilt. It was already beautiful, but you really made it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting really brought the quilt to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, one of the prettiest quilts I’ve seen in a long time! Truly, a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable quilt and also beautiful quilting !

    ReplyDelete