Sunday, October 8, 2023

Catching up!

 
Here we go, time to prove I have been quilting!  First up is Bev's Gemini quilt, pattern by Villa Rosa Designs. I quilted it with the Whitecaps pantograph, used white So Fine thread and used Quilters Dream Blend batting.


Next is Linda's Candelabra Quilt, pattern by Hedgehog Quilts. My go-to pantograph for Halloween themed quilts is called Gossamer as it looks like spider webs.  Used charcoal So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.  Linda brought a soft Minky backing in black. 


If you look closely at the outer border it is all black cats with yellow glowing eyes! 


I then did a Cat quilt for Pat using the Popcorn pantograph.  She had help from a friend and they used fabric from their stashes to make this fun quilt.


Barb made this sweet flannel baby quilt with the appliqued elephant.  I quilted it with the Flirtatious pantograph, used white So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.


Hope to get one more done before I head off to a quilt retreat next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment