Thursday, October 10, 2024

Winter Woods Quilt

 
Lori pieced this modern lap quilt using a pattern by Tammy Silvers called Winter Woods.  I quilted it with the Ombre pantograph, used grey So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.


Looks lovely with our fall colours!


I'm getting ready to vend at a few Fall/Christmas Markets so have been busy making waxed canvas bags again.  Here are a few that I just finished.


I made this Highland Cow Aberdeen Tote that sold within a minute of posting it on Instagram!  So I have another one cut out to make for a future market. I also made a grey version with a slightly different Highland Cow canvas using the Redwood Tote pattern.


I love how this Aberdeen Tote turned out.  The English Garden canvas is one of my favorite prints and paired beautifully with the chocolate cork and leather straps.


 Oxbow Tote with Stallions 


And this Oxbow Tote is one I made for myself! 






No comments:

Post a Comment