Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Break

I only have a few more quilts to finish for clients before i take my summer break. Here is a picture of a client's quilt i just took off the frame. When i started this venture i'm really glad i decided to not take in quilts over the summer, i don't want to burn out. This will be my time to quilt my quilts and do some piecing on rainy days. I only have my Mystery quilt that is ready to go on the frame but I want to really play on that one. I have to finish collecting fabric for another quilt on my wish list...summer fabric shopping...and maybe i'll get that one quilted too.
I just realized i have quilted 52 quilts since January and NO carpel tunnel attacks!!! YAH!
Oh, here is some news for my local guild members. I have just purchased a bolt of WonderUnder. It is a very thin fusible web that i haven't been able to find in a long time. Hope it is as good as i remember! I will cut it up in metre rolls and sell it for $4.50/per roll. I'm sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere but that covers my cost of shipping and includes taxes. Give me a call or email if you would like some.

No comments:

Post a Comment