Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 Below


Well I have totally abandoned any notion of taking pictures outside today as it is -30'C ( or more like -40'C with the windchill).  I frozen my hands taking pictures for my last post so I think I'll use more common sense this time :)
I just finished quilting Lynn's Treasure Box batik quilt, the second one I have quilted for her ( I made two for myself as well, one of my favorites) so you would have seen this one on my blog before but it is definately worth showing again.


I used the Whirlygig pantograph and So Fine beige thread.


I also quilted Lynn's Black, White and Red Circle quilt using the Dragonfly Pond panto and a medium grey So Fine thread.  This is the same quilt Yvonne just did as well as my Beach quilt from the summer and I used the dragonflies on all three quilts.  That panto just suits the Circle quilts that we all made from acrylic templates from Elisa's Backporch Designs.  They were at big seller at our Quilt Show's merchant mall in the Spring.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, beautiful quilting like always! And I have given you the Liebster blog award over at my "Sew Kind of Wonderful Blog". If you want to participate it's kinda fun.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete