Friday, April 8, 2011

First 2011 Mystery Quilt


Here is Maxine's 2011 Mystery quilt....the one that we just finished giving out the instructions for at the guild last month.  She booked a spot for it months ago as she knew she would have it done in time to give to me for April.   It is all batik fabrics and I used a panto called Plush.    So Fine #510 Grotto thread on top and Bottom Line #643 Dark Green on the back.



I have my Mystery quilt top finished but it will be awhile before I get my turn on the longarm again.  I am now booked solid until the end of June and have started booking into Sept and Oct as I take the summer off.

I thought I would also share a link with you to an article that I was featured in on MQR. 
MQR is a website for all machine quilter and I enjoy their forum.  I especially love to see the projects other quilters are working on, they are a great inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pattern! I'm going to have to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt. I love the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete