Saturday, April 23, 2011

Making the Grade



 I want to share the good news and let you know that my sister received a mark of 47/50 for her website design for Tamarack Shack!!  My website was her final project for her web design coarse and her professor had this to say in his final comments.

This is a thoroughly professional site, Elizabeth and both you are your client should be proud. I know I am.  I have to tell you that I don’t think I have given this high a grade in this course EVER. Be proud.  47/50.
*Happy Dance*

6 comments:

  1. Your website is perfect! Congrats to you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your sister's professor agreed with the rest of us that your website is extremely professional in its design. Congratulations to both you and your sister. Way to go! A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your sister!! You are very lucky to have such a great sister!
    Karen H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think an A+ was appropriate because your site looks awesome! Congratulations to you both!! That's really cool that you were able to get that fabric for your charity project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, to you and your sister, you make a good pair!!!

    For the X blocks, I would almost starch them before cutting, everything is on the bias. Some of the girls had problems!!!Streching!!!!

    ReplyDelete