Monday, April 25, 2011

Twister from Hand Dyes


I made a small table topper using my hand dyed fabric that I had cut into 5" charm size and the Lil' Twister ruler.  Just stitched in the ditch with invisible thread on my Janome.  I am going to take this one to our new local fabric shop to display along with my hand dyed charm packs.  I think it is a good idea to show samples of what can be made with just a charm pack of fabric.


I also finished Sandra's quilt that she was working on at our guild retreat. This is a beautiful fabric collection from our local shop Bliss Fabrics and Gifts and I used the pantograph called Heraldry.


2 comments:

  1. Kathy, love your little twister quilt!! Your fabrics are beautiful.

    Thanks for showing how heraldry looks, too. I've purchased it but not had a chance to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little twister quilt! It loops so sticking in your fabrics! Quilting is beautiful on your client quilt!

    ReplyDelete