Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summertime

 kayak1

I’m taking a little break from quilting so the blog will be quiet for a bit.    Summer is finally here and I am going to soak it up as much as I can as it is such a short season.  I’ve been out in the kayak or  just sitting down on the dock with my feet in the water.    We have some fun plans with the boys next week and then my sister is coming to visit!  

kayak2

calm

Hope your having a wonderful summer ( or winter) where you are!   I heard in the news that Australia had snow in some areas…from what I saw it wasn’t even enough to make a snow ball.   So this pictures is for my readers Down Under…yes that is a real Australian Barmah hat on my snowman!  :)

snowman

5 comments:

  1. So restful/peaceful!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your family. As always, thank you for sharing your corner of the world with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful lake! So peaceful. Enjoy your summer

    ReplyDelete