Friday, August 29, 2014

Seven

seven

Well I ended up making seven baby quilts using the Stitch and Flip method on my longarm.   The scrap quilters out there will be very happy to hear I used up every scrap that Eileen gave me!   This is a great start for a worthwhile charity, I know I’ll be making more once I get more fabric!

seven1

I also finished another Good Tiding quilt for our guilds this week and quilted it the same as the first one.  This one will be raffled at our guilds xmas party so one lucky member or guest will win this one!

good5

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean I need to come for a drive? Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making 7 quilts! WOW! That didn't take long! I'm sure they'll be well appreciated! Beautiful Good Tiding quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it hard to keep the strips lined up at you stitched across using the channel locks?

    ReplyDelete