Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Catching up!


Many of you know I like to print out my blog book each year so I have a tangible product to hang onto showing my years of work. I use a company called Blog2print for this job.  This is the 10th blog book I have printed as 2019 is my 10th Anniversary for Tamarack Shack! Its amazing how time flies and it just seems like yesterday that I was unpacking and putting together my longarm for the first time. I'm so glad I took that leap as I have meet so many amazing people on this business journey.

I haven't been sharing a lot of clients quilt this winter as it has been such a cold and snow season and hard to get good outdoor pictures.  But enough excuses, time to catch up and share what I have been working on.


I was at a local quilt retreat a few weeks ago and was able to piece this fun modern version of our Highway 10 Designs City Slicker pattern. I had purchased a Tula Pink 'Zuma' Jelly Roll and thought that would make a great sample. Can't wait to quilt this one, my personal pile of quilt tops has been growing like crazy so need to find time to squeeze a few of my own quilts onto the machine.



Here are few client quilts I have finished recently too.  This is Donna's Disappearing Nine Patch and I used Bora Bora for the pantograph.



This is Meriel's Jelly Roll quilt and I used Bayside for the pantograph.




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to get your blogs printed in hard copy! It's so easy to 'forget' what we've done over the course of a year; this is a great way to keep that at hand.

    ReplyDelete