Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Bloom-Topia Quilt


Diana made this pretty Bloom-Topia quilt using Summer Sweet fabrics by Sherri and Chelsi for Moda Fabrics.   I found the pattern still available free online as a Quilt Along on the Jolly Jabber blog.  You can find it here.  


Diana asked for the Belladonna pantograph which was the perfect choice for this summery quilt!  I quilted it with off white So Fine thread and used Quilters Dream Blend batting.




Nice to see the blue sky again. Hope it stays clear tonight so I can get out to take more night sky photos.





 

2 comments:

  1. Your quilting is gorgeous on that unusual quilt! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quilt. Ideas are going through my mind to use up some of my stash. Might have to do this one😀 The quilting looks great on it as well.

    ReplyDelete