Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Metro Rings Quilt


Cindy made this lovely Metro Rings quilt as a wedding gift for her daughter.  The wedding was on the weekend so I can now share this beautiful quilt that was in my studio a few months ago. The pattern is by Sew Kind of Wonderful using there Quick Curve ruler.  Cindy said her daughter requested a fabric from her late grandmother stash to be included in this quilt and I thought this was a lovely idea.  Once the fabric was picked Cindy added the remaining blues and light greys to give it a beautiful 'blue china' feel. 


I quilted it with the Simple Jacobean pantograph, used white So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.



Congratulation to the newlyweds and I hope they enjoy this gift made with love.


1 comment:

  1. The perfect design, and the thread and quilting are a wonderful finish, this is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete