Monday, September 23, 2024

Skylights Quilt

 
I have been busy longarm quilting this month, just not taking the time to photograph them like I once did.  But I still enjoy blogging once in awhile so here are two quilts made by Lori that I finished this weekend. They are both Connecting Threads patterns and this one is called 'Skylights'.


I quilted it with the Ebb and Flow pantograph, used black So Fine thread and Lori brought black poly Quilters Dream batting.



The second quilt Lori brought is called the 'Almost Quilt'.  I used the Plush pantograph, black So Fine thread and her black poly Quilters Dream batting.


We've had an unusually warm end to summer and into fall but the trees are just starting to turn colour.
I have been in my sewing room busy making my waxed canvas bags to sell at the Fall/Christmas markets. You can check out my Instagram account to see what I have been making and have for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment