Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to Work

It's September so time to turn my attention back to quilting for my clients.  I actually started this one a few days early as I still have a few of my own projects I want to quilt this month but have not dyed the backings for them yet.  Now that I have my new dye order I can get back to playing 'mad scientist' and dye some more fabrics.   My clients quilt above is a Stack and Whack and I just love how it looks against the evergreens.  I used the Maple Syrup pantograph on this one with a light green thread.
It was very cloudy and windy today so another tricky photo shoot.
I use my neighbours clothes line for many of my picture and they have sold their cottage as of October 1 so I hope the new neighbour keep the line up and let me use it!  I'll have to think of a great 'welcome to the neighbourhood' gift and casually mention how much I loved sharing the clothes line with the previous owners :)

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it's September! Love the border fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a gorgeous looking stack and whack.

    ReplyDelete