The last time I showed this fabric was when I received my Accuquilt Go cutter at xmas and this was the first die I used, the Tumbler block. I pieced the top awhile ago but have been waiting for the backing fabric that I ordered. Finally received it in the mail yesterday so quilted it this morning...I'm just slightly OCD.
Using the Go cutter made sewing these blocks together so simple as the edges lined up beautifully with the corners precut.
The asian fabrics all had gold metallic in the prints so I used Superior Threads Highlights thread which has a nice sparkly shine to it. I also used the pantograph called Clematis by Willow Leaf Studios which matched the flowers in the fabrics.