Saturday, April 20, 2019

Alternate Routes #9


Stacey joined in on our Highway 10 Designs 'Alternate Routes Sew Along' at Up North Quilt Shop last year.  I helped her pick out her fabrics as she was overwhelmed with the amazing batik section at Up North.  She made this quilt for her niece and the teal and purple batiks are so vibrant and youthful.  Stacey even went out of her comfort zone and chose to do one of our asymmetrical layout options, love it!


I quilted it with the Wave on Wave pantograph and it shows up so nicely on the teal Minky backing!  Batting is Quilters Dream Blend and the thread is a teal So Fine.


 I have a few more Alternate Routes waiting in my que from the Sew Along so can't wait to share them with you!


2 comments:

  1. Love It...still have my fabrics picked out for making this pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful quilt and pattern!

    ReplyDelete