Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Rhythm & Blues Quilt


This is Myra's Rhythm & Blues quilt and she found the pattern in an older American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I found a link to the pattern online, click hereMyra used music fabrics and tiny print flowers for this quilt in a mix of cream, black, grey and added a pop of red.


I used a new pantograph called Arabesque and just love how it looks on this quilt.  The thread is cream So Fine and the batting Quilters Dream Blend.




Now that spring has finally arrived, the grass is green and trees are getting there leaves I thought I would get my camera out and take a few pictures of the horses in the field behind my house. 

 


This guy was sticking his tongue out and I just caught it!   Well "Thbbpt" to you too! :)


3 comments:

  1. All very lovely - and great catch with the tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so blessed to live beside these horses. They really are magnificent animals!
    The red in R&B just makes that quilt! So I promptly ordered the pattern to go along with my 100+ patterns waiting at home. Oh boy! Have a good one, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern is in the August 2009 American Patchwork and Quilting. Love the pantograph! Another one I need to buy!

    ReplyDelete