Friday, March 20, 2020

Level Two Tote


Since social distancing is the new normal I'm trying my best to balance work and my personal sewing projects now that all my sewing group activities are cancelled.  Today I was able to finished this great bag project, the pattern is called Level Two Tote by Poppyprint.  


I used a purple cork that I purchased at Up North Quilt Shop and added a multi-coloured batik for the top level.


The lining is a great Ink and Arrow fabric.  I added two inset zippered pockets to the inside lining as I prefer those to open pockets. The patterns also called for using an extra piece of leather for the inside of the bag where the rivets are but I had extra pieces of cork so used those instead.


2 comments:

  1. A very pretty tote. I have some of that lining myself. Love it but haven't decided how I will use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tote. I haven't used cork, but have seen some great projects using cork. We'll keep sewing through the current crisis, and we'll stay home.

    ReplyDelete