Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Pecking Order Quilt


Theresa made this lovely Pecking Order quilt, pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Co.  She used a Moda line called Stiletto which I have a Jelly Roll of hiding in my stash.  Hummm now that I see how great it looks in my living room I think need to make a quilt with it next!  :)


I quilted it with the Come Dance with Me pantograph which fills in the light background so nicely.  I used off white So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.


Theresa brought a great black Northcott Canvas wide back which really shows off the quilting as I used a light silver Bottom Line thread on the back.



I definitely need to make something with my Stiletto fabrics!


 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt. The quilting on it looks lovely. The colours are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, by both of you!!!
    Gee thanks Kathy ...... just what I didn't need was another squirrel to chase, but gosh darn, I might just have to do just that lickety split! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quilting design! Great complement to the patchwork.

    ReplyDelete