Saturday, November 13, 2021

True North Home Quarter Quilt


I am sharing one of my own quilts today.   Last spring I purchased a Kate and Birdie 'True North' fat quarter bundle from Fabriculous and I knew I wanted to make our Highway 10 Designs 'Home Quarter' quilt with it!  I was able to start this one in September at our weekly quilting group that meets in town and I finished stitching the binding on two weeks ago. 


We had our first snowfall this week so it was a perfect opportunity to get some pictures against my favorite snowy backdrop.   I quilted this one with the Ombre pantograph, used beige So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.


The True North collection is such a fun Canadian themed fabric line.  Cute campers, tents, and maple leaves. I mixed in some Grunge fat quarters and used a beige and red Grunge for the borders and binding.



When I was visiting Lori last week we took a few quilts to Lower Fort Garry and she was a great quilt holder for me!




The Home Quarter quilt is a great fat quarter friendly pattern and perfect for directional prints!  You can purchase it in our Etsy shop or Website in either PDF or paper format.

2 comments:

  1. Those fabrics would make a great quilt for Quilts of Valour.
    Love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt. Perfect quilt pattern for those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete