Saturday, September 17, 2022

Disappearing Pinwheel Arrow Quilt


Bev made this pretty Disappearing Pinwheel Arrow quilt using a pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Co.    The fabric collection is called Under the Apple Tree by Cotton & Steel, the background is Architexture by Carolyn Friedlander and the outer border is AGF solid purple.


I quilted it with the Fascination pantograph, used purple So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.  Backing is a lovely purple Minkie.




Tim and I went for one last kayak of the season on Rainy Lake.  And I was able to sneak up on another family of otters along a creek. This time there were 5 otters to watch and they were as curious about me as I was about them.  Lots of snorting sounds to alert each other and then after a few minutes they disappeared.






Great way to end the summer season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment