Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Patchy Pumpkin Farm Quilt


Peggy made this sweet Fall/Halloween themed lap quilt.  Pattern is called Patchy Pumpkin Farm by Brittany Tunison of White Plain Quilts.  Peggy used Art Gallery Fabrics 'Spooky and Sweeter'  collection and the background fabric is a light pink solid AGF.


Peggy asked for a Bat pantograph and since I didn't have one I did a quick online search to find this one at Quilting Pantographs. They do not offer paper pantographs but did have a 'print your own' option that I could download. I don't usually like to print and tape them together but I wanted to get it quickly and the price was right.  $6 and they had a 2 for 1 sale so I got 2 for $6 ( September sale). 




The backing was also from the Spooky and Sweeter line.


I quilted it with light pink So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment