Saturday, September 3, 2022

September Already!


As always it is sad to see summer come to an end but this September is still delivering the warm temperature for a few more weeks!  Might get another paddle or two in before fall hits.


I actually did make and quilt something this month, a cute table runner using Moda's Early Girl charm pack gifted to me.  I used the Little Charmers II pattern to make this one.


I also finished another embroidery project and this one had a lot of French Knots!. It's called "Purple Tree" by Momentoell and I purchased the PDF design on their Etsy shop. 


But most of my time was spent with my camera at the ready and the hummingbirds did not disappoint. I caught a moment when a female hummingbird approached my dahlia plant and then something caused her to get upset.  Not sure what caught her attention but she was chirping like crazy!







I had this majestic eagle fly right in front of me while kayaking and glad I was ready with my camera on my lap. 


 I have a started receiving my clients quilts for September so should be back to my regular posting soon.





 

1 comment:

  1. The kayaking is so beautiful - the Humming bird amazing - but that Eagle.... Oh WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete