Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Snowball Quilt and Flipping Out Bags.


Bev made this very pretty Snowball Quilt for a wedding gift for a winter wedding.  She used Art Gallery Colour Master fat quarter Bundle in blues and a low volume Art Gallery background fabric.


I quilted it with the Snow Winds pantograph, used a light grey So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting. 


This is my last client quilt for the year and I have already loaded up my Embroidery Flower quilt on my longarm so hope to share that soon.  I have also been making a lot of bags and made a few more Flipping Out pouches, pattern by Patterns by Annie.


I had some Norrland Fabric left over from my ironing board table project from a few years ago (see here).  I lined them with Northcott Dublin and Canvas blenders.



These are great for holding your quilting tools. I sold 4 very quickly at our last guild meeting. This next one is the one I kept for myself.


Fabric is called Nightfall by Dashwood Studio.  I also added a teal Grunge for the lining and rainbow metal zipper.


I also made a few wood signs that I painted using Fusion Mineral Paint.
The PDF design files for cutting these signs on our laser cutter are from Sunny Sprout Design on Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment