Saturday, January 20, 2024

Triple Barnstar Quilt #2

 


This quilt pattern may look familiar as I just quilted the same one last week but it was made with different fabrics.  I love how the same pattern can look so different depending on the fabrics chosen.
This one is Gail's Triple Barnstar quilt and she chose the Limoncello fabric collection by Greta Lynn for Kanvas. She added a light yellow batik background and borders to make this a queen sized quilt.


The fabrics have quite a few butterfly prints so Gail suggested a butterfly pantograph.  I had the perfect once called Fanciful Flyers.  I used a light yellow So Fine thread and Quilters Dream Blend batting.

Gail purchased the backing from me as I had a wide Northcott Stonehenge in grey that matched perfectly.



We have had a cold snap here but that means lovely blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment