Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back Online!


Well after 7 days of being offline I am happy to report I have my internet service back and the upgrade is definitely faster!!  I was finally able to watch a YouTube video without it stopping every few seconds to load, that was a joy! And just loading this first picture went much faster than usual so I can see a huge difference with the upgrade.

Now back to quilting!  This is Yvonne's quilt and she used the X-Block ruler to make this quilt at our last guild retreat.  The great thing about the X-Block ruler and patterns is that they show you how to use the pieces you cut off to make borders so no waste.


 I used the Feather Curls panto and pink Lava thread.


Now I can go catch up on all the blogs I like to read, I really missed not being able to check in with my online friends!

1 comment: