Wednesday, March 21, 2012

EQ 7


Look what came in the mail while I was at the guild yesterday!  I still haven't taken it out the the plastic wrap.  I think a need a distraction like this right now as my head is spinning with quilt show details and trying to get new member on the guild executive!  I have had a great two years a president and I know that is because I had a great executive and I want the new President to have that same experience.   With only a month before our guild elections and so many positions without nominations we might just have to try a new style of recruiting...


Okay time to take that plastic wrap off my EQ 7...if I don't post for awhile you'll know why!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy EQ7! It is such a wonderful quilting tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have previous versions of EQ? My problem with EQ7 is finding the point to stop experimenting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and loath this program! How are you liking it so far? Thinking about doing any tutorials or patterns using it?

    ReplyDelete