Friday, March 30, 2012

Old Joke....But Still Funny!


 I have been wanting to make a T-shirt with this idea on it for a long time and when I bought a pack of T-shirts transfers to make shirts with my son (great Spring Break activity) and I thought this was the perfect time to give it a try.

So last night I created this little longarmer using my Paint program. 


  I know this is an old joke but it still makes me smile.  I wanted to create my own version as I have seen this done a few different ways.


I have no idea how many washes this shirt will last so I printed off a few extra :)
If this sparks any interest in doing your own photo transfer T-shirt make sure you set you printer to Mirror image if you include words on yours.  And if your a longarmer and would like a copy of this file I would be happy to sent it to you for your personal use.  You can change the color of the shirt and pants to match your style :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'd like the file please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute! A friend (and customer) gifted me w/the Cafe Press version....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be an old joke, but first I've seen it :) Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete